The Geeq Project
GeeqChain is Blockchain 3.0
- RBC Capital Markets reports cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies could unlock a 10 trillion dollar market (January 3, 2018).
- The Geeq Project introduces a new engine for blockchain validation that is far more secure and reliable than Bitcoin (Blockchain 1.0) and Ethereum (Blockchain 2.0).
- The Bitcoin and Ethereum protocols rely on Proof of Work, which renders them vulnerable to strategic attacks.
- GeeqChain's protocol, Proof of Honesty™, protects users from blockchain malfunctions, whether intentional (e.g. hacks) or unintentional (e.g. network disruptions).
- GeeqChains can scale to handle arbitrarily large numbers of transactions cheaply, efficiently, and quickly. GeeqChains are ideally suited for applications that require micropayments or facilitate the Internet of Things.
- GeeqChain is designed from the ground up as a system of fully interoperable, federated chains.
- GeeqChain's federated architecture allows the ecosystem to evolve as new technologies become available and user needs change, as well as to fix bugs and deploy upgrades, without resorting to hard forks or violations of user trust.
- GeeqChain's power to evolve makes it future proof and quantum ready.
- The White Paper is completed.
- The Core IP is protected.
- The code is being written and will be posted to Github as it evolves.
- Funder, customer, partner, developer discussions are underway.
Get in touch. Be a geeq.
If you'd like to get in on the ground floor and are interested in learning more about The Geeq Project as it evolves, please email us and let us know how GeeqChain can help you.